Unlike other bloggers, I haven’t been taking part in Blogmas. This is mainly because I’ve had deadlines from my Masters, and since then I’ve been having some much needed relaxation at home. Blogging takes up a lot of time you know! So here is my mini contribution to blogmas. Revealing exactly which products I’ll be using in the run up to (and on!) the big day. Hope you enjoy the read!
I’ve already reviewed some of these products, and I’ve got a fair few more to write (hello Too Faced foundation, looking at you!) So this post is more of an overview of what make-up I’m wearing right now on the run up to Christmas. I’ll post all the reviews I’ve already wrote at the bottom of the post!
1. Too faced Born This Way foundation in Vanilla
2. NYX primer in HD Primer Base
3. MAC Studio Conceal and Correct in NW20
4. MAC lipstick in Whirl
5. Bourjois Ultra Black Felt Tip eyeliner
6. NYX blush in Truth
7. Charlotte Tilbury Legendary Lashes mascara
8. L’oreal highlighter in L’or Highlighter
Click below to read the reviews:
Do you use any of these products? Have you got any suggestions for a festive look? Let me know what products you’ll be relying on during the Christmas period in the comments!